Reinstall

Chilibird

Howdy all,

Something's gone up with my computer. For some reason or another, OS X has become ungodly slow recently (DT is near un-runnable atm). I'm pretty sure it's probably something I downloaded, but I can't figure out what.

Dispite all my attempts at system maitenence, nothing has improved the situation. So my next step is to reinstall OS X, wiping out everything on the disc.

As I type, I'm backing up some of the irreplacable stuff, like pictures, or music, but anything that can be reinstalled will be wiped out when I reinstall OS X.

Anywho, which leads me to my point. Somewhere along the line, my DT order email has been lost to the sands of time, along with the product code.

Is there any way for me to recover this? Or am I gonna have to back DT up as well? (Not a preferable option, due to the nature of the backup)

Thanks!

Well, for some odd reason, the OS bit it, and was having a really hard time starting today (took 3 tries), so I had to reinstall a little earlier than I had planned. Hopefully it's still possible to recover Drop Team, or it's code, somehow?