1.1.0 buggy

bjarmson

Downloaded 1.1.0 yesterday (took the better part of a day with my slow connection). Started my first game and what was a very playable gme has become untenable. A Shrike I had hit and was about to destroy disappeared (I was only about 50 meters away), literally in front of my eyes. No explosion, no debris, nothing, just gone. The driving controls are slow to the point of molasses. I got killed because I could not get my Apollo to move. My Apollo 120mm changed to a 20mm when I changed to HE ammo. And this was where I quit. About 20 minutes into my first 30 minute game. 1.1.0 is unplayable! When are these bugs going to be fixed? Till then how do I go back to 1.0.2 which I played numerous times without any of these problems occuring?

It sounds like your frame rate has bogged down badly, possibly causing some of these other issues. Have you changed any settings on the Options tab, such as turning on shadows, HDR, foliage, or any other options which were previously off? If you email me your DropTeam.log I can look to see if there are any indications of why this has started happening to you.