DropTeam...just a bad deal

Bought the download...license thing didn't work. Overcame that problem solved by going through the process about 20 times, not how I had envisioned my evening. Then...game didn't work. Upgraded through the upgrade.exe...hung up numerous times, crashed my machine. Finally got the uprade program to work without hanging. Game opens!

Went right to the singleplayer mode. Game tells me that I am not licensed for single play!

SO I SPENT $55 BUCKS AND COUNTLESS HOURS OF BS TO DOWNLOAD THE DEMO. :mad:

That's okay, I guess...really makes the decision about future Battlefront games easy...stay away like the plague.

I have purchased all of the Combat Mission Series, for some reason I expected the quality of this game to be up to the high standards they were. I was very, very wrong.

When the disc and manual arrive I will be returning it the same day. And I'll be calling my credit card company regarding this purchase. After the shennanigans of this download/license disaster I am disinclined to deal with this company directly...Battlefront has lost my trust as a gamer forever. :(

Random Gamer, over and OUT

WinXP Pro

Athalon 3200+

2GB RAM

ECS-755 MB

Geforce 7800 GS

Recent virus, trojan & spyware scan

Runs BF2, COD2, etc without problems.