Preventing Non-Activated Major Units from Moving...

Interesting thought, but though I have a "drop dead" date when Poland, the Northwestern Whites, and the Western Allies enter the war, they can come in earlier due do some activation triggers, or later due to % triggers. To afix a specific date on the at start forces would prove difficult. Also I have some activation triggers set up for the "at start" forces which might bring neutrals into the war faster. For example, if Poland moves their army away from the Lithuanian border to fight the Bolsheviks, Lithuania can start increasing their activation pro-Red and perhaps eventually invade Poland. I probably will simply need to Garrison all of the "at start" units and put easy cancel triggers on them once they become active, so they can start implementing the Offensive scripts...