Aircraft Range limited to 25 tiles?

Thanks Normal Dude. This is my first major attempt at a Mod, so I am learning alot of things the hard way.

I am working on "Operation Sealion-1940" on a Divisional / Brigade scale. I have built the map and am now compiling my research regarding the order fo battle. The range limitation will be OK for fighter aircraft (Air Squadron) action, but be short for bomber action. I wonder if there are any tricks?

I also wonder what other limitations I might encounter with my 20 km (12 mile) per tile map scale (I wanted to create a multi-purpose map). My map includes the British Isles (including Shetland Islands and Ireland), Northern France, Northern Benelux and Germany as far Berlin. I also include the west coast of Norway and the seas around and in between (I'm 190x85 tiles).

Am I going to have a game speed problem with this size?

In any event, I am keeping a log of this development process and will post it if I can successfully complete this project. Thanks.

Take car : there is a bug in the game, I saw it during work for my FALKLANDS MOD : when the fight range of planes or carriers is high (i.e 15 to 20 tiles), the bug is : in human vs human game, after a plane or carrier has made an attack by long range, the game is blocked. The bug occurs only in human vs human hame, never in human vs AI game. I have reported this bug but I don't know if Hubert will modify that.