Conversion Help

1. U have to load ur scenario in the old world-editor (1.04).

2. Then 'File - Export File' and choose a place where the files will be save.

3. Open the new world-editor (1.05a) and open a 'new' file (but it has to be the same size heigth*weigth like the old scenario.

4. Then 'File - Import File' and choose the place where u have saved ur 'export-files'

5. Now u have to adjust the scripts (the version 1.05a got a new task for 'event-scripts' '#AI = X' (X= 0,1,2 - 0=general, 1=Axis-AI, 2=Ally-AI)

6. Finish :)

• 2 weeks later...

Please explan this one to me in more detail

5. Now u have to adjust the scripts (the version 1.05a got a new task for 'event-scripts' '#AI = X' (X= 0,1,2 - 0=general, 1=Axis-AI, 2=Ally-AI)

Thanks

I have managed to get the 1937 worldmap mod with me to 1.05a as i have been playtesting it untill now, anyway when importing it i seem to have lost all the bitmaps to each country japan is now populated by italians and so on guess it has to do with point 5 there?.

Great map but it needs some changes to be more gamey balanced.

greetings, in 1.05 and if you change the name of the scenario you must to move the folders and files in the 1.04 campaign folder for 1937 world map to 1.05 campaign folder, to the folder for this campaign, in adding to the scenario file, hope it help to re-setup your japanese sprites,

with regards,

alaric.

• 4 weeks later...