Bug movment in editor

I wanted to give better amount of point actions to british units for my Falklands mod (10 points per unit), but I discovered that the game register not that : whe I play, the british units have never their 10 points, only 3 or 4, howewer they are in full supply. Is there a bug ? :eek: :eek:

Founded solution : Hubert, there is effectivly a bug in editor : when you give to a british HQ special parameters for combat or spotting, this HQ and others british units do not have their full point action as choiced by designer in editor. When you restablish normal parameters for british HQ in spotting and combat, all is correct and they have the exact amount of point action you have choiced in editor.

Tested with french version and only for british units -not tested with us version and other nations.

[ November 25, 2006, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: fantomas ]