Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

A slight visual oddity

I am running CM (latest version) on a pII 400mhz with 192RAM and a voodoo5 pci card. The problem is when I click on one any of the buttons at the main menu the area where I clicked appears on the next screen. I would include a picture but the effect is not replecated after taking a screen shot. Does anyone know what cuases this?

This is a known problem with the Voodoo 4/5 series drivers. Unfortunately I don't think that there are any fixes for this, especially since 3dfx has gone out of business and NVidia apparently won't be updating the drivers.

The last set of driver updates can be downloaded here (though they won't fix this problem to my knowledge). Click on the 'Drivers' text on the left-hand side and then select your Voodoo card series and then your OS. I believe the drivers are actually located at another site, so there are other sources out there:

x3dfx:

http://www.x3dfx.com/

Well at least its a known problem. I already have the most up to date drivers. Too bad I bought a card from a company going out of business (I woulda got the Geforce2 but they dont make it in PCI-stupid small HP doesnt have AGP slots). Anyhoo, thanks for the help. At least I wont waste my time trying to fix what I cant'. smile.gif