Bitmap package construction started; what do you want?

I've started work on a series of bitmap "packages" that should make it faster and less intimidating for the graphically challenged to make new scenarios. Right now I am working on WW2 airplanes of all nations. I am also working on modern-day bitmaps. What packages would you like to see?

Original Quote: photonred

Well since you are asking might you be able to do some sort of fantasy set ?
If anyone is interested, i accumulated a lot of graphic pictures at this discussion forum for the intended re-creation of Tolkien's...'War of the Ring'.

Of course only someone who know's the storyline should even attempt to try to do it!.

If there are any taker's either use search to find it or ask me for shortcuts to get at them!.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a sizeable 'Cache' of stored images [Not all are of usable grade],and some link's to access some of those images, so in the near future, i would be willing to E-Mail them to whom-ever!.

These images will still need to be converted into usable 'BitMaps'. I also have link's in this discussion forum to all the 'War of the Rings' images that i so slavishly gathered in order to entice someone to make a game on that Tolkien story!, but...alas...no interest in that yet!.

If i can make a wish...

Some Warhammer 40K bipmaps could be nice...

It s more easy to build fantasy maps and campaign. the art of war in 40th millenium is very similar to WW2

This kind of feature could help for begginers with the scenari editor...

And also till now games with Games Workshop licences sucks! (I know i bought almost all of them)