Revolutionary War Mod

I added the Mod to both CMMOD and the Yahoo group although I couldnt add the custom sounds at the Yahoo group the file was just too big. The map is made playable for the 7 years war(French Indian war), Revolutionary War, War of 1812, or The Civil War. So it isnt 100% accurate for the revoltuionary war. We wanted to make the whole map playable so it is a historical base with a fictional flavor. The game is about 80% complete we are currently in the process of play testing for balance. There are no AI scripts so it is only a multi player game. However all features are there for anyone wishing to make it into a fully historical game.

Scipio666, your custom campaign sounds interesting... if you export all the data and then upgrade SC2 to v1.04, you will, by following the instructions on upgrading custom mods, be able to bring this custom mod up to the latest patched version. At this point others will be able to play as I am unsure of how many players are still playing v1.00 of the game.