Historical 1939 Mod - Beta Version Out

Originally posted by Blashy:

See, now you have a project, double the map size, hehe.

! Yes, Using the editor for maps is a test in itself! (It reminds me of the spatial awareness part of an IQ test!)

For now, I think some will enjoy the new interface and localisations, but I've thought about this and I think my forte would be in recreating battles like Fall Weiss, smaller unit scale, large maps smile.gif

I'll try Fall Weiss Sept 3 - Dec 3, Germany Vs. Poland, historical OOB, Corps = Reg/Brig, Army = Div etc.

The battle may be a one-sided victory but this is more experience for me making mods and a nice scenario like this would be perfect for newer players to get a feel for the game withought being utterly defeated (if they played as Germany).

If the UK player buys no units or does not invest in research at the start (and is lucky with u-boat attacks on convoys) then around January 1940 he can indeed purchase a new air fleet, which should be ready around August 1940, giving him a total of 2 air fleets.

This would be acceptable for the Battle Of Britain force comparisons.

I had a tough time against the axis on expert level plus 2 experience for the computer and I got a stalemate in Aug of 1945 although I have liberated France and I have taken two western german cities and the ruskies were also knocking on the other front- I needed another two months or so to finish germany off. I'll try again.