Any way to create Ukraine nation if 4 Cities taken by Axis

Any ideas on how to create Ukraine if Axis occupies: Odessa, Sevastapol, Kiev and Karkov?

#POPUP= Germany liberates Ukraine

#TRIGGER= 20 ; 20% Chance

I could do it by making the Ukraine an active occupied nation of Russia, but then Russia does not get the full MPP production and suffers a penalty when Ukraine is liberated.

Ideally, I would like to create the Ukraine only if Germany occupies 4 cities in Ukraine. Kiev would be the captial. If this event occurred and Russian captured Kiev they would get a Morale Bonus and Ukraine would be annexed by Russia. The advantage of a Ukrainian nation for Germany is no partisans in the Ukraine and Ukraine corps are available for purchase.

You would need two minor nations:

1. Make one the Ukraine SSR with the capital of Kiev and alternate capitals of Rostov etc. Make its allied parent the USSR but you would then need the same activations as for the USSR. (Alot of work copying scripts)

2. Upon surrender (capture of Kiev and the other cities) a surrender script would transfer all territory to the new Ukraine nation. You would also need to have an activation script to 100% activate the country to Germany or all German units will be booted out of the new nation. (eg. Vichy France)

I think 20% is too high since historically the Germans went into the Ukraine as conquerers, not liberators. Had the Germans been smart, they would have had a valuable ally in the Ukrainians, but instead chose to treat them as one of the untermensch..for an a-historical "what if" I would put it at 5% and then be pleasantly surprised if it was ever triggered...

[ July 07, 2006, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: J P Wagner ]