AAR Blashy's MOD w/ Timskorns AI scripts.

I'm into another game, this is my third vs. the AI in one week, this is how much fun I'm having.

Even if I don't "win" which in this mod a win as Axis is actually a "stalemate", ending the game in Aug 31st 1945 with Italy and Germany still in the game.

This time my strategy is the following as Axis:

Corps only units purchased for Russia.

SUBS! I'm giving a go to a major naval push as Axis. Subs are 200mpps in my mod, so the attraction is there.

I will not go in Egypt and will concede Africa, I will build fortress Europe, making Italy a "hard" underbelly.

I will try to get Spain.

Max out IW, AT, GLR, Motorization and Subs. No other investing.

Sept 1940: Poland fell on the second turn, France fell in July of 40.

Tech I've been lucky, Subs are at 2, GLR2 for Germany and Motorization is at 2.

Spain is at 49%...

I'm attacking Brest, being held by BEF.

Nov 1940.

Spain at 62%, but I just lost Norway convoy, they are now 12% Allies, traitors!

Hungary has joined. Yugoslavia is about to fall, I've planned to take it in this game, 2 units to prevent partisans compared to getting 21 extra mpps per turn is worth it (16 from Yugo and +5 from Albania going up).

Brest has been Axis for a few turns now.

April 1940.

Denmark is taken. Norway is next. Both were part of my initial strategy, obvious if I am going for a full scale naval assault.

All minors have joined.

ALL my uboats are now in the Baltic sea with my navy, I'm being patient, I have to UK's fleet still Dwarfs mine. I'm still at level 2 subs.

I bought one extra sub for Italy as well. That navy is having a hard time with research, where is my GLR1???

July 41. USSR at 77%.

Norway was just taken.

I had the lucky bonus diplomacy hit, +33% for Spain, Spain joins Axis! I needed that badly since I'm leaving Africa to the Allies I need to cause supply issues once I take Gibraltar and I'm hoping to block access to Egypt via the arrows with my Navy.

August 41.

In the process of taking Gibraltar.

There is something beautifull in seeing a wolfpack of 6 level 2 subs bunched together heading out to sea.

El Aleghlia has fallen to the Allies.

IW is 1 for both sides, with the maximum of 1 chit for techs under 3 of maximum advancement it makes that part of the game much more interesting.

Still at AT 1, which is scary for later on as I need this versus tanks since I have no tanks except my starting 2 and they have no tech.

The first 2 southern cities are taken, Riga as well.

Sept 41. Germany IW2.

Major raiding of Russian convoy, killed 2 UK cruisers that came after me with no losses.

Gibraltar still holds but Italian navy has started to get through after the port was brought to 0.

Oct 41. Tripoli is now Allied. Subs are now raiding Russian and Egypt convoys. 59mpps! Not all my subs are there, 2 in for repairs, 2 on their way.

Dec 41 is the month of great things for the Axis.

Subs L3, IW and AT L1 for Italy, Leningrad is taken, Smolensk will fall and Portugal is taken, I need that port for better supply of my navy.

I more cruiser sunk, as well as a carrier. No Axis losses, looks like naval superiority will be in the hands of the Axis, but long term I will have issues to content with, LR air for one.

August 42. Raiding Russian, Canadian, US and Egypt convoys with 8 subs :D . My 6 German subs are all level 4 at 8 STR, making my way for full reinforce.

I've sunk the Canadian cruiser.

I've taken Algeria, again for the Casablanca port. I have an embargo to prevent Allies from sending troops around the cape so that port provides good supply.

The AI is much more quite than usual in this game compared to my first 3, weird.

October 42.

Killed 2 US cruisers. I'm now reinforcing everything I have and it will be time to attack ships in ports, those AFs are going to hurt me, I know it.

I'm deep in Russia, just about to take Archangel port but I'm pretty streched and close to having to consolidate my gains and not much advancing. I'll try.

IW3 and AT2 for Germany , IW1 AT2 for Italy.

Sept 43, Allied navy is pretty much capoot.

But the AI is still sending US troops but it is trying to make it hard for me to find them and with having to resupply many are getting through, damaged but I can't chase them to close to UK since I get thrashed by air power.

Although I'm raiding 100+mpps per turn, so that is killing UK.

This is giving me the chance to push ahead in Russia. I might actually get Russia to surrender but this is pretty much my fault, I tried to play at +200% for plunder and ONLY +.05 for experience. Versus a player my Russian advance would have ceased just pass Moscow and Voronezh, the AI is not counter attacking in mass, this is why it needs a +2 bonus until this gets resolved.

As for my Navy, vs. a human I know I would have lost equal number of vessels although I probably would have the edge with subs continually raiding, but not by much.