Exapnded Custom Scenario

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am uploading version 4 to cmmods at this moment. It includes Normal Dude's Axis AI and Timskorn's Allied AIs. Those new AIs will not cover the regions I have added such as East Africa, Siberia and India but the basic AI should be sufficient for those areas.

I have added a significant number of new event scripts for historical events such as annexations, new units, war entry etc. Please let me know if any of them don't work as intended.

Have fun!

Sounds great again, Dave! smile.gif I´ll download the new version in a few moments. I´m looking forward to find out how the new AI scripts will effect the scenario. Unfortunately, I will be quite busy in the days to come (weekend included), so it may take longer than usual for me to report back with testing results. :( ...

I fixed that problem. Honch, you forgot to upload the scripts in the editor.

Anyone who has downloaded the scenario:

Open the campaign in the editor and upload the AI and event scripts. Then save the game. Be prepared to wait a long time though, the AI scripts are so massive it took me almost 45 minutes just to upload them.

Same here, and the strange thing is that the folder with scripts is where it should be ... quick guess: maybe something is wrong with the name of the campaign folder ?

Btw Dave it is really impressive how you draw those huge maps with all these details. The only downside of the new map is that now we have all this new terrain, it is sad to see those big chunks of "neutral" areas East of Novosibirsk and Siam. They somehow look much more detracting than the neutral zones in Africa.

Open the campaign using the SC 2 Editor. Next, open the Event scripts. Click the Upload button. Repeat this with the AI scripts. Save the game and exit.

Note, don't quit or close the program if it appears to freeze, it may just be verifying scripts.

Originally posted by Major Spinello:

Dave, you have really earned the break! And I´m looking forward to see the map "filled out" sometime in the future. smile.gif

And what are you doing? Always complaining and telling people you designed Honch scenario. Like you did with Cheese Panzers.