Strategic Command 2 Scenario and Mods Forum

• 3 weeks later...

I have no-where yet seen any request's for idea's or request's for Mod's.

Understandably!,...since the game is still so new!... .

The thing too is...is that, i personally like the 3-D Icon Style Representation for Unit's...so it would be great if Modder's had access to a varied selection of Icon's that would cover a Span of time periods,...'IE:' before and after WW2!...to start with!.

Later on,...perhap's even more 3-D Icon's for Unit's and Building's that could be made available to cover Earth's 5000 Year recorded history period!.

Then, when that point is reached, there would be no limitation as to what could be done with this Editor for SC2!.

I have a long list of Campaign/Scenario want's...but, the most recent two that come to mind are...the invasion of Afghanistan...then Iraq!.

Earlier wish list include's the New Iranian Leader who seem's to be as Crazy as Bush!...however, instead he want's Israel's destruction as well as to create a new Muslim Islamist Empire in the Middle-East! [Osama Bin-Laden Style Governorship & Rule]. He has close tie's with China & Russia because of the large Oil-Contract's with these two countries!...so now has SuperPower backing...which can give him confidence that now he is untouchable!.

Iran's effort's to stir up the Shiite's in Iraq to undermine the U.S.'s attempt to implement a 'Democracy' style of government is but the opening volley's in his Crusade!.

I would appreciate if some of the above presented information could at least be considered!.