DropTeam™ Multiplayer Demo Released!

Madmatt

We are excited to announce the availability of the new DropTeam™ Multiplayer Demo. This updated Demo replaces the older "Public Test" Demo and contains many new game enhancements and updates.

IMG]http://www.battlefront.com/products/dropteam/images/ng_1.jpg

[ DropTeam™ Multiplayer Demo details and download here...]

Current Public Test should uninstall and delete the Public Test and download and install this updated demo.

Anything new compared to the old public test besides being limited to playing the Raid map since version 0.9.93 was suppose to be similar to version 1.0 ?

It sounds like the demo authentication server has been taken down.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I downloaded the DropTeam demo to try out today but it does not seem to run. After the first try I ran the update program and that downloaded some items I did not have installed. That seemed to fix things a little, but the game quits shortly after the screen goes black.

I'm using an Intel Mac Mini, and I'm wondering if I cannot run the game because of the limited graphics chip? If this is the case, it might be a good idea to add that information to the specs information.

(It's not a crucial thing for me to the run the game on the Mini as I have another machine to run the game on)

Cheers.

Of course, I'm just a player, so I could be wrong but as far as I know it is thus - Infantry were added to the game AFTER the demo came out. As everything is still being balenced and tweaked, they are not going to be changing the demo until later.

One of the Devs can no doubt answer your question better.