0.9.90 Release...

ClaytoniousRex

...is now available via Update. On Windows, use Start/Programs/Battlefront/DropTeam Public Test/Game Updater to get it. On Mac OS X, double click on the Update icon in /Applications. On Linux, use the runUpdate.sh script.

Fixes in 0.9.90:

</font>

• Fix bug that caused jammed objects to not appear jammed to newly connected clients</font>
  • Deployables now switch to team ownership when the deploying player disconnects or changes teams instead of disappearing</font>
  • Numerous sound fixes on Linux including microphone input and doppler effects</font>
  • More doppler sound improvements when using the "Extra Sounds" option</font>
  • Fire button can now be held down for continuous firing</font>
  • Fix login failures for Mac users</font>
  • Added penetration particle effects for high caliber AP penetrations</font>
  • Simpler inventory system that doesn't scale with number of clients (this results in smaller inventories and relatively more randomization)</font>
  • Modest performance optimization</font>
  • Numerous retail-only fixes</font>

FINALLY smile.gif I can use the microphone! The new sound effects are nice too.

The performance optimization is also great. For me its like +5 to +10 fps seconds more. Thats much when you start from the the range of 10-20 fps...

Whats still there is the 'wrong ammo after takeover' bug.

Did you do something with the bots? I just got the impression they were a bit better.

weasello, purchasable and downloadable online... I just posted in the other forum a brief explanation of what to expect with regard to orders and pre-orders and the delivery options you'll have (download, mail, both).

Martin