I'm not able to find any servers !

Jaska.

Do you use Zone Alarm or EZ-Armor or EZ-Firewall firewall products? Or any other that uses "program control"? They may be preventing your copy from seeing the servers. If so, you need to tell the firewall to not block DropTeam.

Suggestion:

If you are really desperate, start your own stand alone server and advertise the server IP address in the forum/IRC/Messenger service. People who want to play can access the server using direct play.

Otherwise see if the client can connect directly to the Aphrium (?) server. It is tbgsoftware.com IP=82.165.243.126 last time I checked. There was only one server active yesterday and Aphrium wasn't it so YMMV.

Still nothing. I can't see any servers.

In the Account-tab, are you supposed to log on or something ? I'm only able to type in my name and password, but there's no button to log on or anything. Just the button to register a new account.

I do get the message you mention.

As I try to refresh the server list, I keep an eye on my modem. The led which indicates activity gives a few blips at the start, then remains inactive. Soon I'll get that message "No servers where found".

I did check my firewall settings, and DT is allowed access to the internet. Apart from that, I can't understand what may be the issue here. :(