Emphasis on teamwork?

sillyb

i couldn't find you there...and ircnet sucks, i had big problems finding a server, and then i couldn't connect from my usuall IRC client so i had to use the web client :/

i'll make a #dropteam channel on irc.efnet.net . i'll be almost always there, so see you there smile.gif

Having a dedicated commander in the command vehicle helps a lot. He doesn't have to be voted CMDR, but someone to process information and give orders/hints to other players is very useful. The ability to drop and redeploy turrets is also very useful. Not to mention the fire missions, and appropriate warnings to other players.

Practically no direct action since you hide most of the time under jammer cover, but still fun. Maybe some people can command and fight at the same time, but I can't.

Last night I played with 11 other players, it's much more dynamic and dangerous compared to fighting bots.

Last night I played with 11 other players, it's much more dynamic and dangerous compared to fighting bots. [/QB]
that has been real fun but i think that attacking side was a little bit disadvataged, it took as a while to get out of the boonies

I think it would be really cool to have a 'drop once' request for bots which would be exactly like a drop request except the bot is set to 'autonomous' after the drop. This would be especially handy when wanting to do a drop that is a bit risky or when trying to juggle a whole lot of things at once.

It would also be good so have something similar which isn't directed at a particular bot and is a once only drop request for the next available autonomous bot.

It would be nice if the list of team members in the top left of the tactical display also said what vehicle they had - not having to click on each unit would speed up getting this sort of information and allow more time for driving, giving orders, observing, etc.

• 2 weeks later...