Crash City

TallyHo

None here either. Actually more stable. You might need to repair permisions or something. Maybe look for all files associated to drop team (like the .plist if there is one) and trash'em incase they somehow got corrupted. Otherwise I have no idea why your getting that problem.

I saw some OpenAL files get downloaded with the update... Not sure if they were there before, you could try deleting them so it loads the system ones instead, but of course that could also make the game not work.. tongue.gif

But it can't hurt to try if the game isn't working anyway...

Actually. I don't even have a crash log. There is not one in my apps folder. The icon just flickers and then disappears.

hrm. I remember another game updating its graphics files and then doing something like this.

uhhhh... just a thought. Where was the update application when you ran it? Was it in our dropteam folder? You have to have those little files in the same place as the application you click on to launch. By default it doesn't have a folder, so I made one for it. You should have 7 items total exculing the pdf. (if your update application is in there too)

Last login: Thu Mar 23 16:54:16 on console

/Applications/DropTeam/DropTeam.app/Contents/MacOS/DropTeam; exit

Welcome to Darwin!

Waffle-Iron:~ justinhallman$ /Applications/DropTeam/DropTeam.app/Contents/MacOS/DropTeam; exit

dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions/A/OpenAL

Referenced from: /Applications/DropTeam/DropTeam.app/Contents/MacOS/DropTeam

Reason: image not found

Trace/BPT trap

logout

[Process completed]

OpenAL is not installed on your system which is odd since it's now a core part of Tiger. First, go look in /System/Library/Frameworks and make sure that OpenAL.framework is indeed missing. If it is actually there then post again and we'll see why you can't access it.

If it's not there, and assuming you have root access, you can manually install the one included with DropTeam by doing this (I'm assuming from your earlier post that you're installed at /Applications/DropTeam instead of the normal /Applications):

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">cd /Applications/DropTeam

sudo cp -r DropTeam.app/Contents/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework /System/Library/Frameworks/</pre>