Extraction - resupply

Sergei

Yes. Repair time depends on vehicle damage. An undamaged vehicle is returned to the inventory immediately. The more repairs the longer it takes, but waiting for a repaired Hurricane or Thor can really be worth it, so don't throw those vehicles away if you can get them out.

[ March 17, 2006, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: Grappler ]

every time i call resupply i get stuck with the ship. it just land too near to the vehicle, or in worst case on top of the vehicle smile.gif and then when you fire an ATGM you shoot in your own resupply ship...and you can't send it back. you have to wait. don't know if this is already reported, but i'm almost sure its a known beta-bug ;)

This seems to be a really common problem, misplacing the resupply ship smile.gif Maybe a supply-ship-shadow can be shown on the ground where the mouse cursor is, to let you know whereabouts it'll try to touch down? I have no problems with it, but this will make it much more intuitive for the noobs.

does the repair really work? i've called the resupply ship several times and needed repairs. but even after waiting for a long time (minutes) nothing was repaired

when does the repairing start? after it replenishes my ammo? because sometimes i shoot at enemies while i'm being resupplied. but even when i wasn't getting more ammo, it didn't repair me.

I've found resupply to be a pretty nifty way of increasing the ammo of indirect fire weapons. If you leave the drop ship connected to the vehicle, as you use the mortar rounds, the ship replenishes the supply. Obviously you have to be out of open view of the other side, but with its a decent way to lay down a barrage with the indirect mortar vehicles.