Out this side of Christmas ?

Sgt Steiner

• 2 weeks later...

off the subject.. but what is this Improved Combat mission im hearing about on the forums??

Are they re-vamping the entire CMBB, CMO, and CMAK or is it just Combat Mission Campaigns?

A new graphics engine, for CM would be sweet, as well as being able to have all theatres of war in one package, Ie.. from 1939-1946?

That way we could play any part of WWII, sounds good but not sure if Battlefront has plans like that... maybe they will include all that in the Campaigns issue, whenever that comes out minus the re-vamped graphics. Im sold!

Juergen

Originally posted by Jurgen12/26HJ:

off the subject.. but what is this Improved Combat mission im hearing about on the forums??

Are they re-vamping the entire CMBB, CMO, and CMAK or is it just Combat Mission Campaigns?

A new graphics engine, for CM would be sweet, as well as being able to have all theatres of war in one package, Ie.. from 1939-1946?

That way we could play any part of WWII, sounds good but not sure if Battlefront has plans like that... maybe they will include all that in the Campaigns issue, whenever that comes out minus the re-vamped graphics. Im sold!

Juergen

You couldn't be more wrong. smile.gif

See: http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=000548

Originally posted by Robert Goldsmith:

Just give me the information and choices a real commander would have. That's what makes a good war game.

Oh, I don't know. I liked the text-based adventures back-in-the-day as much as anyone, but I wouldn't go back to them now ...

Why not? That'd be delicious for CM, just imagine it!

"You stand on the ridge, and see companies A-B, they are all rather grumpy yet look strikingly handsome, what with their piercing eyes and square jaws. The battlefield is quiet, except for some giant iron crosses littered in some dense forest. Funny little Germans you think to yourself, such odd decorations.

Do you

1. Tell one platoon to move

2. Wait

3. Go personally inspect those bizarre crosses"