should not be blurry

I have a Pentium III, 600MHz, 192M RAM system with a GEForce MX II (Hercules)64M

3D card. Why in the world are my buildings and infantry blurry when I use the 2-3-4 view settings? Also, the concrete.....

Trees and tanks look decent, but I'd think with my system Stats, I'd have a crisp display. :mad:

You may want to adjust your FSAA settings (lower FSAA) and your MipMap settings (increased levels). I'm not sure if the MipMapping setting still exists with the GeForce drivers, I can't remember.

Some of FSAA's functions can cause blurring on the screen (the level of antialiasing can blur the edges). I'm not sure if any different driver revisions act any differently in this regard. You can either use the Hercules/Guillemot provided driver or you can try the NVidia Reference drivers. There are also BETAs that are out there that may or may not perform well.

Reactorcritical (go to TNT/TNT2/GeForce section and make sure you get the drivers for the correct OS - also the latest BETAs aren't necessarily at the top of the list):

http://www.reactorcritical.com/download.shtml