FOG GRAPHICS

Guest PondScum

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by niles:

Exactly where is the fog toggle for my 3-d card how do I acces it? So my fog will work

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you've got an ATI video card in a PC, the general answer is "you don't". A search for ATI and fog will give you the reason why :-(

You'll have to provide more info on exactly which video card you have. As mentioned by PondScum the ATI chipsets don't properly support fog-tables under DirectX on the PC. There are some other cards that can have problems with it too. A number of cards may have a "Enable Fog-Table Emulation" setting at Start Menu > Settings > Control Panel > Display control panel > Settings tab > Advanced button > and then either a DirectX button or some sort of name-brand button. Others may require tinkering with a tweaker app to modify the registry to support fog-tables.