Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Peng Battles With The Video Challenge Thread

Speedy

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Or perhaps we could just flip the first one ... you know ... Elms Porker ... which would suggest that he ... uh ...

Joe

And you witnessed it right here folks. Joe's train of thought is not only derailed, but it plunged off the trestle to lie broken and smoldering* at the bottom of a deep gorge.

But, that's what happens when you have a one track mind.

(* Much like your frail tanks in our present scenario)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Or perhaps we could just flip the first one ... you know ... Elms Porker ... which would suggest that he ... uh ...

Joe

And you witnessed it right here folks. Joe's train of thought is not only derailed, but it plunged off the trestle to lie broken and smoldering* at the bottom of a deep gorge.

But, that's what happens when you have a one track mind.

(* Much like your frail tanks in our present scenario) </font>

BETTER than ever ... so we can expect to see SOME improvement?

That would be a good thing.

Joe you complete & utter lemon...let me guess, you're here to inform me of all the pointless & wholly unfair rules your deranged synapses have concocted these past four months.

No doubt you've now got everyone filling out an application form before they're allowed to relieve themselves on a passing serf?

Either way ...

Joe

Snowball, Snowball, Snowball, whatever shall we do with you? You move into the manor, and before you know it you are standing on your hind legs and spelling out your porcine brain unto death.

Really, what would the heroic Boxer have to say about this?

Originally posted by Leeo:

Either way ...

Joe

Snowball, Snowball, Snowball, whatever shall we do with you? You move into the manor, and before you know it you are standing on your hind legs and spelling out your porcine brain unto death.

Really, what would the heroic Boxer have to say about this? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I have returned, better than ever before... who missed me?

Obviously we all did.

That's it lads, I want to see each and every one of you for gunnery practice first thing in the AY EM! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Obviously we all did.

That's it lads, I want to see each and every one of you for gunnery practice first thing in the AY EM! </font>

... {snipped}...

So now YOU know what it feels like, don't you, Mr. Joe Shaw? Eh? Eh??

Let that be a lesson to you.

Ummm ... always wear new socks?

NO wait, I know ... never attack a Japanese Betty from the rear, that 20mm is murder.

What do I win?

Joe

... {snipped}...

So now YOU know what it feels like, don't you, Mr. Joe Shaw? Eh? Eh??

Let that be a lesson to you.

Ummm ... always wear new socks?

NO wait, I know ... never attack a Japanese Betty from the rear, that 20mm is murder.

What do I win?

Joe </font>

You aren't fit to stutter his name Elms Porker.

His name is Elms Porker? I can't believe you'd sully the great dignity and valor of Boxer. Perhaps it was you and your kind who sent him on so early to the glu.., er, gentle veterinarian. You, <small>sir</small>, are not fit to clean the hooves of the Great Boxer, or Elms Porker as you so predictably label him.

Originally posted by Leeo:

You aren't fit to stutter his name Elms Porker.

His name is Elms Porker? I can't believe you'd sully the great dignity and valor of Boxer. Perhaps it was you and your kind who sent him on so early to the glu.., er, gentle veterinarian. You, <small>sir</small>, are not fit to clean the hooves of the Great Boxer, or Elms Porker as you so predictably label him. </font>

Obviously we all did.

Where WERE you at the Battle anyway? Let's discuss that shall we?

Snowball, you poor coward, I've no doubt you have a tenuous grasp of the details, hiding behind the barn as you were. In your craven cowerings, you missed my leading the charge of the sheep

(sit down, Mace; bauhaus should sit down also, as is proper and expected on such formal occasions)

to oust Mr. Jones and his minions. You do read your History, don't you? You do read?

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I did it on purpose, the bastiche stills owes me two turns.

I can't seem to get your turns opened nor those from Sturmy... must be some sort of silly Dutch thing.

Could you possibly resend the turns?

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Obviously we all did.

He sent me a turn from the game we were playing before his Commodore 64 busted a tie rod and I wish he hadn't.

I had forgotten just what a horribly ugly, joy-devouring scenario it was.

Of course it was his own design and I can only attribute the whole sad, complete lack of anything even remotely physically attractive as being a reflection of, if not his own soul, but at the very least the environment of Northern England where the giddiest and most whimsical aspect of life is the moors on a cloudy winter's day.

And I have yet more Somme scenarios in the making, why just this moment I finished one depicting the fight for Hidden Copse... I'm just waiting for more idiots to help me play test them.

I've also now figured out that you can have the Aussie Pioneers wear a European uniform... they looked kind of silly attacking across muddy, crater strewn fields in desert khaki.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

He sent me a turn from the game we were playing before his Commodore 64 busted a tie rod and I wish he hadn't.

Of course it was his own design and I can only attribute the whole sad, complete lack of anything even remotely physically attractive as being a reflection of, if not his own soul, but at the very least the environment of Northern England where the giddiest and most whimsical aspect of life is the moors on a cloudy winter's day.

And I have yet more Somme scenarios in the making, why just this moment I finished one depicting the fight for Hidden Copse... I'm just waiting for more idiots to help me play test them.

I've also now figured out that you can have the Aussie Pioneers wear a European uniform... they looked kind of silly attacking across muddy, crater strewn fields in desert khaki. </font>

I've also now figured out that you can have the Aussie Pioneers wear a European uniform... they looked kind of silly attacking across muddy, crater strewn fields in desert khaki. </font>