Lack of News is Frustrating!

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Heh...

Well, one small bone for you all... we are officially in Beta Testing phase. It's still a small group with limited objectives, but we are certainly making progress smile.gif

Steve

Hey Steve, why not make it a big group, I'm sure we can help redface.gif:D

"Blame Matt..."

Its been my impression (based on not much, admittedly) that a fair proportion of the 'usual suspects' for CM BETA testing have been busy moving heaven & earth to get Theatre of War into shape. The Russian version has just released a massive patch that looks like it has BFCs fingerprints all over it. I suspect once The Russian ToW is right they'll release the English ToW, and then the usual suspects will turn their full attention to CMSF.

...at least that's my impression :rolleyes:

Yes, there is news. Yes, there is PBEM.
Though after some market research and people telling us that the game will be garbage without PBEM but better than the Holy Grail with PBEM we will be offering two versions, one with and one without. The PBEM version will cost $300 because you guys said it was really worth that much.

smile.gif well that is what I would be tempted to do at least after all the posts on the issue smile.gif .

Hmmm... let's see what happens...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />not to reopen a can of worms, but is there any new development, good or bad, on the PBEM front?

Yes, there is news. Yes, there is PBEM.

Steve </font>

Good idea, but I thought I'd settle for making the most understated announcement I could possibly think of. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction tongue.gif

Steve

no no no

In my world:

"For every action there is an equal an opposite overreaction."

I live and work with women (young and mature). (I would like to say more but I know there are women who read these threads.)

-tom w