PRE-ORDERING UP!!!!!

Originally posted by Cid250:

What the ****!!! Still no Spanish Version?.

Well... this means that a lot of people will bypass this purchase.

It's important to build an Spanish version of this product.

Calm down, amigo. The game actually has several opciones.

opciones.jpg

I don't know if the listed languages on the web page are by purpose or not. It could be that the Spanish version has not been fully proofed yet, or maybe the campaign and missions texts have not been translated. Or the list might be based on an earlier version. So I'm not sure, but maybe someone will chime in. But in the version that I have, there's six languages.

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cid250:

What the ****!!! Still no Spanish Version?.

Well... this means that a lot of people will bypass this purchase.

It's important to build an Spanish version of this product.

Calm down, amigo. The game actually has several opciones.

opciones.jpg

I don't know if the listed languages on the web page are by purpose or not. It could be that the Spanish version has not been fully proofed yet, or maybe the campaign and missions texts have not been translated. Or the list might be based on an earlier version. So I'm not sure, but maybe someone will chime in. But in the version that I have, there's six languages. </font>

I speak about the pre-order. They doesn't list Spanish in the pre-order advertisement.

I checked from Martin, he says that the three other languages were omitted from the feature list by accident. So the correct information is: the game is playable in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Polish.

Happy now? :D

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cid250:

I speak about the pre-order. They doesn't list Spanish in the pre-order advertisement.

I checked from Martin, he says that the three other languages were omitted from the feature list by accident. So the correct information is: the game is playable in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Polish.

Happy now? :D </font>

Well, i have a question... i've preordered it, and after the purchase, the website displays a download link... should i click it?. It's already available for download then?.

I'm scared by this warning, printed below the download link:

"Do not abort your Download once you have begun it! Doing so may result in your download link no longer working."

Well, i have a question... i've preordered it, and after the purchase, the website displays a download link... should i click it?. It's already available for download then?.

"Do not abort your Download once you have begun it! Doing so may result in your download link no longer working."

Nah, I clicked it and it just takes you to a site telling you the game will be available July 27th. Doesn't do anything else.

No need to be scared. What this means is that you might have to clean out your cache first before the download link works, or you can always email support@battlefront.com or elicense@battlefront.com to reactivate it for you. And of course it only applies when you actually started the download anyway, plus it depends a bit on what download manager you use (if any).

Martin