PRE-ORDERING UP!!!!!

Originally posted by FI_Macca:

Great news!

Is the packaging of Deluxe Ed different from the standard one?

how did u know I was watching the forums over and over again to check if the preorders have started;)?

Not sure what you mean by "packaging" exactly. The Deluxe Version has the mousepad and map extra, other than that, they are the same.

Madmatt

Originally posted by AdamL:

What the hell? They have Canada listed under "Posessions" in the State/Province selector.

Ummm...NOOOOOO.

Select Canada as the Country, and then in the State/Province drop-down, select the appropriate Canadian Province.

Madmatt

[ July 02, 2007, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Its funny, I remember when the Canadian dollar was hurting compared to the US dollar a few years back when CMBO came out, cost me over $80 cdn with shipping, but CMSF (with the Canadian dollar only worth 6 cents less than the US) only cost me $62 cdn. ($59 US) with shipping. By the time the next game comes out, maybe the Cdn dollar will be worth more than the US dollar... haha.