*MOD* China VS South Korea

M1A1TC

Yes,I know the camo is right,but as I know PLA don't use that kind of helmet and they don't use the Ak 47 and Ak-74

By the way most of the PLA weapons are different from the Russian's(tank,IFV,arty and so on).In cmsf we just can reskin them,can't add or change the

weapons.So personally I don't think it is a good idea to make a China mod with the syrian army

[ January 21, 2008, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Erwin.Rommel ]

Ho ho ho! That wasn't a half-bad face wrap! It can be a real pain to line up the eyes and nose properly.

One thing to note - I believe the soldier faces are expandable. By that i mean if the default faces stop at 'syrian-6' (or however its named) you can keep adding more: syrian -7, -8, -9, etc. So new faces don't have to overwrite old faces.

Originally posted by The Warrior:

Interesting. I still think with the right terrain mods, a second Korean war mod could be done.

Its worth noting that the North Korean equipment list is very similar to that of the Syrians, too. The main differences would be that Syria has newer gear that the NKs likely dont, such as modern ATGMs.

Do the US forces in Korea still use ROKUSAs? (i.e. Korean soldiers acting as in integral part of American combat units down to the squad level). Given the huge manpower shortage facing the US Army at present, it wouldn't surprise me if this practice has been reintroduced.

Also, IIUC, a major enabler for large scale Korean immigration to the USA in the 1960s and 1970s was ROKUSAs who automatically became eligible for citizenship owing to having served in the US military (Please correct me if this is an urban legend).