• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You are so lame ...

{iv} Victor McLaglen did it much better in "The Quiet Man"

(A-Q] Here's the CORRECT quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Feeney, get your book out.

Set down the name, the one Sean Thornton.

Feeney, have you written the name I gave you?

- I have.

Well, strike a line through it.

That´s for him. Sean Thornton...

<iiivvviii> You sir, are not only a plagarizer ... you're not even very good at it.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I am neither British nor stupid nor unpleasant.

That, against your claim, you are demonstrably the third may be taken as additional evidence that you are also the second (a proposition proven so often that it really needs no further evidence), leading to suspicions that you might also be the first. In which case, Boo's allegation may stand as given.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I am neither British nor stupid nor unpleasant.

That, against your claim, you are demonstrably the third may be taken as additional evidence that you are also the second (a proposition proven so often that it really needs no further evidence), leading to suspicions that you might also be the first. In which case, Boo's allegation may stand as given.

Michael </font>

...I am the very soul of cordiality and ALL here find me so. Were it not so would I be universally proclaimed as the BELOVED Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread?

No one has proclaimed that but you, Joe, and since you are a known liar...You do see where that puts you, don't you?

Nobody loves you, Joe. Of course, nobody hates you either, you're just not that important in the true scheme of things. You're just this annoying little old fuddy-duddy who trips over his own dung piles in occasionally amusing fashion and is therefore tolerated, albeit grudgingly.

So straighten your threadbare, moth-eaten justicar's robe and take up your justicar's scepter (which looks a lot like a bent soda straw swiped from Jack in the Box) and carry on, spouting your usual nonsense.

But do try to stay out of the way of normal people, will you? Some of us have work to do.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

...I am the very soul of cordiality and ALL here find me so. Were it not so would I be universally proclaimed as the BELOVED Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread?

No one has proclaimed that but you, Joe, and since you are a known liar...You do see where that puts you, don't you?

Nobody loves you, Joe. Of course, nobody hates you either, you're just not that important in the true scheme of things. You're just this annoying little old fuddy-duddy who trips over his own dung piles in occasionally amusing fashion and is therefore tolerated, albeit grudgingly.

So straighten your threadbare, moth-eaten justicar's robe and take up your justicar's scepter (which looks a lot like a bent soda straw swiped from Jack in the Box) and carry on, spouting your usual nonsense.

But do try to stay out of the way of normal people, will you? Some of us have work to do.

Michael </font>

You cannot deny that the title BELOVED Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has been seen MANY times on this thread and NONE HAVE DENIED IT!

Ha! They simply cannot be bothered with a matter so trivial. The fact that I, Lord God and Supreme Being of all the Universes, have taken my time to address this subject is further proof of my infinite graciousness. Now you must learn to be satisfied with your station in life and exhibit a respectful silence in the presence of your superiors, namely me (but also including all life forms more advanced than amphibians).

Michael

It's little wonder that a State of the Thread post is never composed, what with half of the Pool leering at pictures of women one fourth their age. I feel like an unwilling visitor at a nursing home witnessing geriatrics badly in need of a new set of Depends ogle the young CNAs working their way through nursing school.

I would point out to the MEMBERSHIP of the Peng Challeng Thread that of the last three posters only ONE is a Knight of the CessPool. The other two are mere hangers on attempting to assuage their feelings of rank inferiority by jostling the elbows of their betters.

Joe

I much prefer being a Redneck and I think Emrys likes the God slot.

It's 11:20 PM and I've had one turn today and that was from Shandorf, who, 10 times out of 9 beats me like a red-headed step child riding a rented mule.

By my count, I have five OTHER games going with some of you louts, but no turns to show for it.

I was planning on being up for another couple of hours, but with nothing to do here, I might just shut down the box and go see what's on TV.

I hope you're all very, very pleased with yourselves!

Sheesh! I have to get up in the middle of the night to rescue the thread from page II! Good thing I have insomnia. On a brighter note...my bus project is moving right along. I spent the day loosening the back cap, not quite there yet, by the end of today I should have it busted lose. Then I plan to remove the old bi-fold door then on to cutting the front cap lose. The plan is to raise the roof by next weekend.

Edit to add: Rescue to the above post just because.

[ September 03, 2007, 03:15 AM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Abbott:

Sheesh! I have to get up in the middle of the night to the thread from page II! Good thing I have insomnia. On a brighter note...my bus project is moving right along. I spent the day loosening the back cap, not quite there yet, by the end of today I should have it busted lose. Then I plan to remove the old bi-fold door then on to cutting the front cap lose. The plan is to raise the roof by next weekend.

Look Abbott I'm going to cut you some slack here because you DID rescue the thread from Page Two and that's commendable, and Rescue posts really don't have to make sense (also virtually ANY post from Michael).

But DO remember that in the normal course of events ... WE DON'T CARE!

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Plagarist I said and plagarist I MEANT!

Joe

Fine then. Call me a plagarist. Call me a plagarist till the cows come home. The word has no meaning.

Now, I know of the word plagiarist, but as you are not using that term, I am forced to wave my hand at you. </font>

But DO remember that in the normal course of events ... WE DON'T CARE!

Joe

I know, I know. But I don't CARE that you don't CARE, hell half the fun is that you don't CARE! If you did CARE I wouldn't post at all *wink*. The other half of the fun is...well I forget..and who is this "we" you are always referring to? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Man does it smell in here! Don't you cess poolers ever wash? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dalem, hang in there, life definately sucks at the moment, but your family needs you now more than ever. Take care of them, they need their Dad to be strong.

Originally posted by dalem:

Hey all. I know I owe some turns, but a little Real Life has crept in. For those that don't know already, my dad died suddenly last Friday. I spent a few days in Massachusets with my family taking care of business etc.

I don't mean to bum anybody out, I'm fine, my family will get through it, I'm back home and I'll sort through email soon.

-dale