On the use of weapons... Syrian Armour

Originally posted by Tagwyn:

Living Horse**** Eskimo:

redface.gif

Nothing with wheels will be alive on a battlefield more than a few hours, much less have any combat.
you can repeat that as much as you like, but the reality is that pickup trucks with 23mm AA guns do put M1s out of battle. wether or not BFC has balls to include such realistic modelling of weapon systems remains to be seen.

Their only hope is that an

American will get a sprained ankle and the cowardly, left-wing, kool-aid drinking, ACLU licking American media will scare us out of the war, like in 'Nam, Rememeber?

what the above has to do with battles in CMSF is beyond me. anyway, i don't differentiate between republicans and democracts. surrender monkeys lost the war, get over it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"cowardly, left-wing, kool-aid drinking, ACLU licking American media"

What planet are you from? Fox news is left? When their anchors wear white shirts you can just make out the swastika armbands they wear underneath.

I'm sooo tired of right-wingers blaming "Hanoi Jane' for losing Vietnam. Ms. Fonda was cheered wildly by the the troops when she put on big USO-style shows for them, they knew what that war was like there, unlike '5-deferment' Cheny and 'obscure-medical-condition' Limbaugh.

Oh, and ACLU - heaven forbid anyone actually care about our civil liberties in this country. Probable Cause is for pussies.