*MOD* - UAZ469B

I'll host this only until CMMODS has the CMSF Mod area running.

Heavily revised UAZ469B

uaz1.jpg

uaz2.jpg

uaz3.jpg

Yellow Version recoloured by Gordon Molek:

uaz4.jpg

Yellow/Green Stripe Version coloured by Gordon Molek:

uaz5.jpg

The files are here: (approx 2.5MB each)

Green Version

Yellow Version

Stripe Version

Make a folder in the CMSF DATA folder called "Z"

(This is where all mods will be placed)

Unzip ONE of the three versions of the .brz file to the "Z" folder, depending on which colour scheme you want.

eg: c:\cmsf\data\z

To change colours, quit right out of CMSF, move the .brz elsewhere, and move another .brz file into the "z" folder.

If two mods of the same vehicle type are present in the "z" folder, the game will choose the one with the highest alphabetical value.

Originally posted by Splinty:

Normal Dude, would you do an old OIF vet a favor?

Can you do a uniform mod that has a 3rd ID patch on the left arm and 1st Armored on the right? It would make me feel real good to see my patches on my little dudes.

Thanks in advance!

Will do.

Since this was about UAZ's. When the Russians left Berlin they dumped all their old stuff into big pits and burried them. Needless to say the Germans were not pleased. Anyway, a buddy of mine went to one of the pits and managed to pull a UAZ out and got it running again. He also used to go to the auctions that they had for all the equipment they were getting rid of. By the time he PCS'ed he had a UAZ, a British Land Rover (Army issue), and a mechanics Duce-and-a-half (the one that looks like a camper with the shop on the back). It was funny to see him argue with the gate guards at the PX when he tried to drive his duce into the compound. They refused to believe it was a POV even though it had USAEUR plates.