CMSF already used as a military reference :)

Could be well possible for me to top this, since I found the same picture in the Greek Playboy (before you ask: my wife bought it, so it is not my fault).

Maybe I can scan it these days.

Best regards,

Thomm

PS: NO, I shall not scan anything else, not even that fake blonde with the bombastic rack and the Lederhosen.

You may want to save that copy Thomm. Olga Farmaki is just slightly hot! smile.gif

Link to see her (not naked) http://funnymovies.topdownloads.net/video/view.php?section=video&id=18239

Originally posted by Rollstoy:

Could be well possible for me to top this, since I found the same picture in the Greek Playboy (before you ask: my wife bought it, so it is not my fault).

Maybe I can scan it these days.

Best regards,

Thomm

PS: NO, I shall not scan anything else, not even that fake blonde with the bombastic rack and the Lederhosen.

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Hey, where is my free copy of that Turkish Playboy?!? That's the way this is supposed to work. I'm going to lodge a protest with Heff!

Steve

First of all, be careful confusing Turkey with Greece ;)

I think I still have the magazine in the paper waste. If you want me to send it as a memento, just drop me a message. If you want the photos with 'artistic value' to be glued back in ;) please specify so.

Best regards,

Thomm

Rollstoy,

First of all, be careful confusing Turkey with Greece
Yeah, what the heck was I thinking? Must be because the Turkish and Greek alphabets are so similar :D

I think I still have the magazine in the paper waste. If you want me to send it as a memento, just drop me a message. If you want the photos with 'artistic value' to be glued back in please specify so.
In all seriousness, the page with the graphic and the cover would be good to have (we may seriously send a letter of protest to Playboy). The other stuff would also be good to have, but it's not (as) necessary tongue.gif I'll send you an email where you can mail it to.

Thanks!

Steve