Update on v1.03 status

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus christ, just throw the patch on 2 pieces of bread with cheese, some mustard, pickles and lettuce. And a whole lot of loving! and throw in the occasional Guinness and bring on the patch already.

The retard who keeps saying the patch should be out, your killing me. I see you as a evil "Paul Revere" running around the forums saying, "THE PATCH IS COMMING, THE PATCH IS COMMING.".....

So far so good with the latest. Should be available Thursday US EST. At least the Battlefront version will be. The Paradox one is outside of our control once we hand it off to them.

The Javelin problem had to do with a bug that didn't prioritize the calculations for the flight path over other needs. Meaning, when the CPU was overloaded with requests it was putting framerate requests above requests for calculating where the Javelin should go. Obviously that wasn't supposed to happen smile.gif

Steve

The release probably will be late in the day thursday. :( extreme crushing depression grips me, I may not make it through this night. I hereby bequeef my cat to BF, its currently enroute to your office as we speak, my boxers are now on auction, any takers? they will be worth millions in a few years.

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

So far so good with the latest. Should be available Thursday US EST. At least the Battlefront version will be. The Paradox one is outside of our control once we hand it off to them.

The Javelin problem had to do with a bug that didn't prioritize the calculations for the flight path over other needs. Meaning, when the CPU was overloaded with requests it was putting framerate requests above requests for calculating where the Javelin should go. Obviously that wasn't supposed to happen smile.gif

Steve

Bet a blue bar would have kept that from happening.

Originally posted by scottie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

So far so good with the latest. Should be available Thursday US EST. Steve

ah so battlefront is US based then ?

for some reason i always assumed it was eastern european based or german. smile.gif </font>

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

So will there always those two versions for all eternity: Battlefront & Paradox - versions?

First, I hate to wait for patches .. ;)

And second - with the 1.02-patch Paradox was hanging behind (same will be for 1.03), they even released a "broken" patch first :-(

Don't know, but couldnt that lead to two branches of CMSF (maybe even incompatible in regards of Online-gaming (PBEM-problems??))??

Just thoughts...

Salute!

Originally posted by -E:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dischord:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Statisoris:

I hereby bequeef my cat..

That word rocks. Someone should make it a real word. </font>

Originally posted by weasel75:

Don't know, but couldnt that lead to two branches of CMSF (maybe even incompatible in regards of Online-gaming (PBEM-problems??))??

Just thoughts...

It shouldn't.. BtB and 'CM2' (as it was called in the Euro release) never had any compatibility problems. I assume it's just the copy protection/licensing that is different (?) and that shouldn't effect anything else.