The 'What's so great about the Peng Challenge Thread' thread

Stuka

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stuka:

Sad news 'Poolers...

My great Uncle passed away yesterday aged 89 in Rockhampton nursing home surrounded by loved ones.

He was a top old bloke, loved a beer and was the epitamy of the old school, larrikan gentlemen.

Corporal Harold Joseph Cleary, QX20149, machine gunner, 2/15 Australian Infantry Battalion, served Palestine, New Guinea (Kokoda trail) and Borneo (last Pacific amphibious landing of WW2 at Balakpapaan).

R.I.P

Buggar.......

Sad news there, Mate. My condolences to you and your family.

Noba.

It's sucks to be you lot, even on a good day.

So here I am, freezing my nether regions off, and just about everything else, in good old UK.

Bovington is only just over an hour away and I learn that it is closed, except for weekends, and that is a chancy option as well! Bugger, I say.

Looks like my trip from OZ is partially wasted.

Don't bother with your usual braying replies, I won't be back online for two weeks. Just snigger quietly, and get back to your usual perversions.

Noba.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

10 minutes into the first "Cinematic Titanic" so far.

I like it. Lots of potential. Sounds a little over-rehearsed, which is understandable for the initial one, but it's great to hear Joel and Trace and Frank and Mary Jo again.

I like.

-dale

Edited to provide linkydink.

Which reminds me, did you ever see the very, very, very first EVER MST3K? Before it got picked up by Sci/Fi? I taped it when they ran it on one of their Turkey Day marathons a bunch of years ago and it was really, really... not so funny. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...I'm off to Des Moines for the week and may not be able to join the ongoing hilarity.

Thank god. Oh wait, that's me.

..remember ... I STAND FOR THE CESSPOOL ...
I believe that should have been worded "I stand IN the Cesspool." After all, that's why it has that funny odor.

Michael

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

10 minutes into the first "Cinematic Titanic" so far.

I like it. Lots of potential. Sounds a little over-rehearsed, which is understandable for the initial one, but it's great to hear Joel and Trace and Frank and Mary Jo again.

I like.

-dale

Edited to provide linkydink.

Which reminds me, did you ever see the very, very, very first EVER MST3K? Before it got picked up by Sci/Fi? I taped it when they ran it on one of their Turkey Day marathons a bunch of years ago and it was really, really... not so funny. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Smurfs are cool!

No they're not.

And whoever told you they were was lying to you and probably lies to you about other things as well.

Avoid this person because they hate you. </font>

Stuka, you sad lump, sorry to hear about your loss.

Every day, they go away, and we lose a chance to better understand the past. What we've got now is what they gave us.

On a happy note, you're not dead yet. This benefits All in two ways.

One, you get to put us straight about this fine man, and we can all hoist a glass or three in his memory. And Two, we get to continue to hate and abuse you, as is only right.

So toast!

So here's to him, and who's like him, then, eh?

Damn few, and they're all dead!

Unlike you, Stuka. You remain unrepentantly alive. And yet, you do not improve.

Originally posted by Speedy:

Smurfs are cool, they're almost as cool as the Thunderbirds and Thomas the Tank Engine!

I'd pay to have you killed, but I don't have the money right now.

Also, it wouldn't actually teach you anything.

You're too thick to gain any benefit, even if reincarnation turns out to be spot on...

Bloody Aussies.

Originally posted by Noba:

So here I am, freezing my nether regions off, and just about everything else, in good old UK.

Noba.

Now what? Is Australia trying to get a bit of it's own back by 'transporting' Noba back to the stews his ancestors came from?

I think that the next big wave 'Reality TV' programming will come out of the Commonwealth, as the UK and Australia go head to head as each deports specially selected teams of criminals to the other, and then films them trying to find their way through the local morass of vice and degradation.

Or is this what Noba is on about, and I simply missed the Trailers?

Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moon:

...once the new website and servers are fully functional and up to the task. The preparations for this have already begun in fact.

There will be many new features that the new website will offer, including an all new forum. Personally, I am looking forward A LOT to some of those new features. For example, the forum has an "ignore" setting for other users. Their posts are then automatically blanked out. That will be cool.

Martin

Looking foward to an Emrys-Free MBT. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Could be Alzheimers...

Yours? I thought we were calling that the Mad Cow?

You know, it's good to be flamingos, even with such a demonstrably unstable knave such as you. </font>