*MOD* Gang Wars

This is an announcement of a mod in the making. It will include Bloods, Crips, gang tatoos and graffitti, background screens and building textures. If anyone wants to contribute, email me some high-res photos of interest

Of course it will also include SWAT officers

An oooold joke of mine was that CM should do a 'Grand Theft Auto' module. Street gangs with AKs fighting it out for neighborhood crack houses and chop shops. Considering the mentality of 'run-of-the-mill' teen gamers out there it might've turned out to be BFC's top seller! Back in February when I put my own 'African Theatre' Combatant skins in the game i realised what i had inadvertantly done. Oh-my-God, I just created CM: Grand Theft Auto!

M1A1TC, if any part of my Afrca Theatre combatant skins are of any use (bandana, face extures etc.) be my guest, use whatever you want. Oh, and an idea for you. Modders have been masking out soldiers kit to make new mods. It just dawned on me the Syrian helmet and ammo pouches could be entirely deleted creating some pretty dangerous civilians! :D