I invented a powerful way to protect tanks strongly cheaply an lowtech; implications?

Oh, you asked what research was specifically before I posted here. The only new research discoveries I have made since first asking here are the Russian active tank defenses and the list of other countries developing them, and airbag armor. I only read about the Russian one since. I read about the American and Israel one before posting this thread. Sparks Website is new to me and I have been enjoying it, it is new research not yet very relevant.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that means that it's an active defense, not a passive one--correct?

meaning that it at some point incorporates a warhead-defeating projectile, and i also suspect possibly an obscurant at some point... be it smoke, some sort of jammer, or maybe just a huge peice of cardboard erected in front of the tank?

I think I have made it too easy to figure out already, but I still dont think any of you will figure it out. If you do get it then I wont say so as to not draw attention to it but I would bet big money with bad odds that you wont guess it. It is an active defense.

Originally posted by cool breeze:

...I still don't think any of you will figure it out.

The problem being (presumably) that none of us are 13-year old geniuses.

One of us however, is starting to look more and more like a typical forum attention-whore.

This forum is the first place Ill write about it if I ever patent it. I don't think I have any more to say about this. Y'all have my email address and that is probably the most appropriate way to reach me. If I dont respond I didnt get it and you should post here