Camera range and control

I would like to know more about the camera. In every screen shot I have seen it is very close up. Will it have the range of views from close up to zoomed way out such as is in the present Combat Mission games? How will it be controlled? I think the camera range for the CM1 engine is the best I have seen so far in any game.

I would like to know more about the camera. In every screen shot I have seen it is very close up. Will it have the range of views from close up to zoomed way out such as is in the present Combat Mission games? How will it be controlled? I think the camera range for the CM1 engine is the best I have seen so far in any game.

Well Vin, CMSF isnt CMx1, and I think Steve has said that it a few times. smile.gif

I think they do the zoom in shots so we can marvel at the graphics. I dont think they would make it so it is less visual, so I am sure you will be able to see stuff just like always. As for mouse and keyboard controls, its now got a RTS option so I would bet it will have to be adjusted somewhat. That I guess we will have to wait and see. smile.gif

Well Vin, CMSF isnt CMx1, and I think Steve has said that it a few times. smile.gif

I think they do the zoom in shots so we can marvel at the graphics. I dont think they would make it so it is less visual, so I am sure you will be able to see stuff just like always. As for mouse and keyboard controls, its now got a RTS option so I would bet it will have to be adjusted somewhat. That I guess we will have to wait and see. smile.gif