Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Loading Problem

North

I am a new CM user, having purchased the game only a couple weeks ago. I have downloaded senarios written by other users and placed them in the senario file of the CM folder. When I open CM and select create senerio, load it allows me to go to the senario file where the downloaded senarios exist but when I try to select one of the downloaded senarios, I get the message: "Must update to new version to use this file, please visit www.battlefront.com for more info." I have looked all over this website for any reference to this problem and cannot find it. Since I have only purchased the game several weeks ago, I find it hard to imagine it is not the latest version. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

BTS is a small company. The version of CM on your CDROM is probably 1.03. They are massed produced and it would be expensive for BTS to dump all of their older CDROM copies and have a new set created for the latest rev. They'll have new CDROMs with the latest version of CM when they run out of their last batch.

You can get the latest patch at BTS' FTP server. The .bin files are for Mac and the .exe files are for the PC (cm110.exe).

CM Patches:

ftp://ftp.battlefront.com/pub/patches/

[This message has been edited by Schrullenhaft (edited 01-21-2001).]