Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The Peng Challenge Thread hits rock bottom

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Paul AU:

I am starting to think that Australia is a pretty good place after all - (NG cavscout)

The only Third World Country in which it's safe to drink the water!

But they can barely speak English, there's too many bugs, and the selfish bastards only export beer that's piss.

And they still believe in the Queen. I mean, besides Freddy Mercury, who is, at least, safely dead.

Fecking Aussies.

Originally posted by Leeo:

I don't like it here.

And 'here' is supposed to be thrilled with you squatting down, picking your teeth with a rodent bone, and wondering whether you're too tired to stand, or whether you're going to enrich the soil with the processed remains of your last meal?

Originally posted by Speedy:

We all love you too Seanachai.

Kisses

Speedy

'Course you do, you sod. I'm the only person on this entire goddamn Forum that hates you lot enough to hate you every damn day.

What was it Pratchett said? 'Hate is just Love with its back turned...'

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Paul AU:

I am starting to think that Australia is a pretty good place after all - (NG cavscout)

The only Third World Country in which it's safe to drink the water!

But they can barely speak English, there's too many bugs, and the selfish bastards only export beer that's piss.

And they still believe in the Queen. I mean, besides Freddy Mercury, who is, at least, safely dead.

Fecking Aussies. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeldar Oob:

10,000 what?

10,000 race horses </font>

Tonight, my friend Smaller Nora introduced me to a great new game. I think we should call it 'Mountain Climber/Enforcer'.

Silly little bugger climbed into my lap, and stood there, taking my hands into hers. And laughed the sort of laugh that is normally laughed before shouting 'Igor, throw the switch!'

Then, she put one foot onto my rather substantial stomach, and then, the other. Then she climbed up onto the shelf of my stomach, still holding my hands, and stood there, upright, laughing like a very small loon, as if to say 'Ha! Look at how tall I am, two years old as I am, on the belly of this silly old man!'

It was tres cute.

But then, she firmly planted one foot against my throat, and, while I was choking slightly and saying 'Nora Nu, let's get down now, honey', she put the other foot alongside it, and, still clutching my hands, she straightened out like a surfer or snow-boarder, both feet on my damn throat, at a complete right angle to my neck, and put every bit of her not inconsiderable strength into riding the wave of my ability to swallow.

Try to imagine having a 35 pound child standing at right angles to your ability to swallow, and laughing merrily.

Silly little bugger. I had to swing her around (vision graying a bit around the edges), and drop her down onto the couch. She did this several times. I'm still a bit hoarse.

I bought Small Emma an Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs (from Dorling Kindersly, who make great kid's non-fiction books). Her Dad informs me that at bedtime, he has to read her a chapter of 'Bone' (a strange graphic novel), and then two pages of the new dinosaur book.

She's a little chatterbox these days. We now watch 'Fantasia' together, and when it gets to the 'Sorcerer's Apprentice' bit with Mickey Mouse (my hated nemesis), she insists we act out the story, with her as Mickey, and me as first 'the Wizard', and then 'all the brooms'.

Every few days, I flood their sun-porch with imaginary buckets of water, and spend a lot of time marching in place.

Funny story!

Originally posted by Patch:

10,000 what?

It was a long cold winter but spring finally arrived. The past few weeks the ole' homestead has been a buzzing with activity. We found time to add a room or two and the place is becoming a regular mansion, boasting 16 rooms complete with a patio, 4 decks, a greenhouse and a fish pond! Do try and keep up!

redneck-mansion.jpg

Originally posted by Dave H:

Can't we simply erase that continent off the maps and pretend it doesn't exist?

Problem is, where would we then keep all the bloody Aussies? Would you want a bunch of them moving into your neighborhood? Even a semi-civilized low life like yourself who sits around in a dirty undershirt and socks all day in front of the tube with a smelly cigar butt clenched in his teeth and a warm can of suds in his paw while flies, his only companions, buzz around him would object to that.

So let's not have any more foolish talk along those lines. Now if you could come up with an efficient way to rid the world of the Aussie race while leaving the continent intact and pristine, I think you'd have something worth talking about.

Michael

Originally posted by Abbott:

It was a long cold winter but spring finally arrived. The past few weeks the ole' homestead has been a buzzing with activity. We found time to add a room or two and the place is becoming a regular mansion, boasting 16 rooms complete with a patio, 4 decks, a greenhouse and a fish pond! Do try and keep up!

redneck-mansion.jpg

Good lord, Abbott, but you have some really strange people in your family. Yourself first among them, of course. Are you sure that you aren't living in LA?

Michael

Originally posted by Patch:

10,000 what?

Originally posted by Yeldar Oob:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patch:

Is Yodler Noob a friend or relation of yours?

Dont you fck'tards know a mock when you see one.

Is this the remedial Peng thread?! </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Here's the problem lad ... other than YOU of course ... the problem is that BFC rules specifically prohibit using more than one name.

Joe [/QB]

Wrong again, Shaw. You call yourself a Justicar.

The rules prohibit more than one account. You are allowed to change your display name.

So there. [sticks out tongue]

But then, she firmly planted one foot against my throat, and, while I was choking slightly and saying 'Nora Nu, let's get down now, honey', she put the other foot alongside it, and, still clutching my hands, she straightened out like a surfer or snow-boarder, both feet on my damn throat, at a complete right angle to my neck, and put every bit of her not inconsiderable strength into riding the wave of my ability to swallow.

It is good to see that our country's youth aren't entirely hopeless. Now, if she'd only pressed a wee bit harder . . .

Steve

And in other news...

Fired up the grill for the first time this season. Cooked me some brats and chunks of yellow squash and zucchini and some sliced red and yellow peppers and red onion to go on the brats. Had some baked beans and a side salad (Not cooked on the grill).

Mighty tasty.

Last year, I was using the briquets that have the lighter fluid right inside, but I thought the food tasted kind of petro-chemically, so this year I went back to the regular Kingsfords.

BIG difference.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And in other news...

Fired up the grill for the first time this season. Lost the two main bits of my defensive force, on consecutive turns, whilst giving no pain in return, to the skillfully managed forces of Noba. Cooked me some brats and chunks of yellow squash and zucchini and some sliced red and yellow peppers and red onion to go on the brats. Had some baked beans and a side salad (Not cooked on the grill).

Mighty tasty.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

And in other news...

Fired up the grill for the first time this season. Lost the two main bits of my defensive force, on consecutive turns, whilst giving no pain in return, to the skillfully managed forces of Noba. Cooked me some brats and chunks of yellow squash and zucchini and some sliced red and yellow peppers and red onion to go on the brats. Had some baked beans and a side salad (Not cooked on the grill).

Mighty tasty.

Noba. </font>