Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I alwas get type one error when trying to play CM (I am on a Mac

Guest Rob/1

I realy need help with this dose BTS know what the problem mite be?Could it be the version of the ATI card needing an up grade. And if so where can I get it. I am as I said on a Mac G3.

Rob

------------------

Check out my CM web page Combat1!

members.home.net/rwdisney/Combat1/Combat1.html

Also go to my CM chat bord!(New!) http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissiontalk?s

Go to my CM chat room at http://chat.yahoo.com/?combatmissiontalk

According to Guide to Apple Error Codes,

ID=01 Bus Error

This means the computer tried to access memory that doesn't exist. You can get this error on almost any Macintosh. If one of these computers tried to access one or more bytes beyond the total number of bytes in RAM, you see a bus error. You should never see this error on a Macintosh Plus or SE, because address references that are out of bounds "roll over". This means if one of these computers tries to access one byte beyond the total bytes in RAM, it actually accesses the first byte in memory. If you see this error on a Macintosh Plus or SE, it's reporting the wrong error or having hardware problems.

Have you tried to up CM's ram? Do this by getting info on CM, going to memory, and increasing the portions.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska