So, what will be fixed/added in 1.08 ?

Since there's already a thread about 1.08 I might as well post my question about it here. Is there any word on ETA for this patch? I know that there will be some changes made to the building cover model. As I'm in the final stages of developing a campaign, I don't want to release it prior to 1.08 so I feel that it's a reasonable question to ask.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can’t give you an exact date but “soon”.

Something (but I’m not telling you what - so please don’t ask) was changed and now it looks like we need to scale “its” effects back, so there has been a lot of builds to check over the last couple of days.

I think / hope I can say that. :confused:

In any event I’d wait until after 1.08 is released before you publish your campaign (otherwise you might need to adjust it).

Something (but I’m not telling you what - so please don’t ask) was changed and now it looks like we need to scale “its” effects back, so there has been a lot of builds to check over the last couple of days.

In any event I’d wait until after 1.08 is released before you publish your campaign (otherwise you might need to adjust it).

Thanks for the reply, Mark. I am indeed planning on waiting for 1.08 before I finish this project. I'm figuring a week to two weeks maximum to get this project finished and I have a sneaking feeling that the patch might arrive sometime next week before the end of the month. BTW, That's PURE SPECULATION folks!!! After the patch arrives, I guess I'll have to playtest everything again and make any adjustments necessary.

I not going to ask what 'it' is, simply because it makes the waiting too frustrating. No doubt it will be a nice surprise when 'it' arrives.

Thanks for the reply, Mark. I am indeed planning on waiting for 1.08 before I finish this project. I'm figuring a week to two weeks maximum to get this project finished and I have a sneaking feeling that the patch might arrive sometime next week before the end of the month. BTW, That's PURE SPECULATION folks!!! After the patch arrives, I guess I'll have to playtest everything again and make any adjustments necessary.

I not going to ask what 'it' is, simply because it makes the waiting too frustrating. No doubt it will be a nice surprise when 'it' arrives.

What about C2 chain?

If you chose separate units, they appear in battlefield without sharing the info between them... Nobody from my recon is telling the tank crew about enemy ATGM at 10 o'clock!

I am not sure how is AI using this info in working C2 chain, if the units behind spot later enemy quicker like without knowing about him?

Too many ?

What about C2 chain?

If you chose separate units, they appear in battlefield without sharing the info between them... Nobody from my recon is telling the tank crew about enemy ATGM at 10 o'clock!

I am not sure how is AI using this info in working C2 chain, if the units behind spot later enemy quicker like without knowing about him?

Too many ?

What about C2 chain?

Too many ?