So, what will be fixed/added in 1.08 ?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

- To be able to stack the acquire command.

- The ability to put stuff back in a vehicle.

- To be able to dismount while a vehicle is pausing.

Yes Yes Yes!!!

I'm also missing the unit-details pop-up including kill stats as we had it in CM1.

I also think the end game screen needs some work. I get only very few - if any - informations here. The winning conditions are not necessarily pointed out in the briefing in detail , while I think the end game screen is to abstracted for an analyses after the battle. I sometimes have really no idea why I have achieved a specific result.

Another point - is there a reason why units can't exit the map anymore, and why we don't have exiting point/zones as victory conditions anymore?

Yes Yes Yes!!!

I'm also missing the unit-details pop-up including kill stats as we had it in CM1.

I also think the end game screen needs some work. I get only very few - if any - informations here. The winning conditions are not necessarily pointed out in the briefing in detail , while I think the end game screen is to abstracted for an analyses after the battle. I sometimes have really no idea why I have achieved a specific result.

Another point - is there a reason why units can't exit the map anymore, and why we don't have exiting point/zones as victory conditions anymore?

Yes Yes Yes!!!

Since there's already a thread about 1.08 I might as well post my question about it here. Is there any word on ETA for this patch? I know that there will be some changes made to the building cover model. As I'm in the final stages of developing a campaign, I don't want to release it prior to 1.08 so I feel that it's a reasonable question to ask.

Since there's already a thread about 1.08 I might as well post my question about it here. Is there any word on ETA for this patch? I know that there will be some changes made to the building cover model. As I'm in the final stages of developing a campaign, I don't want to release it prior to 1.08 so I feel that it's a reasonable question to ask.