So, what will be fixed/added in 1.08 ?

Hi All,

Among other items the following would be very useful:

1. Better multi-player stability: Currently MP does not work very well.

2. Auto-save in Multiplayer: As there is no save facility when the game crashes it becomes a total waste of time as you cannot re-start.

Those are at the top of my list. However wego for MP and a better way to handle PBEM would also be nice.

Regards John

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

2. Auto-save in Multiplayer: As there is no save facility when the game crashes it becomes a total waste of time as you cannot re-start.

Those are at the top of my list. However wego for MP and a better way to handle PBEM would also be nice.

Regards John

Hi All,

Regards John

Originally posted by c3k:

"Target" and "Target Light" using the same color lines. (When a Bradley uses its TOWs it cannot "Target Light". Its "Target" line, red, has the same meaning as a Bradley with TOW's using "Target Light, yellow.)

The simple fix is to remove the "Target" option from Bradleys which have no TOW's.

Regards,

Ken

Ken,

Its probably clearer if you express it the other way around.

When you “Target” with a Bradley it will use TOW (if it has any left).

When you “Target Light” with a Bradley it will use 25mm.

Or you could just look at the other two threads where you have raised this and have received responses. smile.gif

Red Target Lines and Yellow Target Lines need fixing

and

Bradley bugs, v1.07

Turning to the broader question, I think you should expect a smaller incremental improvement, in line with a 0.0X update / patch.

Some of the other things being suggested here are larger in scope and are probably more likely in a 0.X0 or even X.0 update / patch (maybe included in the USMC module for example).

[ March 16, 2008, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: gibsonm ]

"Target" and "Target Light" using the same color lines. (When a Bradley uses its TOWs it cannot "Target Light". Its "Target" line, red, has the same meaning as a Bradley with TOW's using "Target Light, yellow.)

The simple fix is to remove the "Target" option from Bradleys which have no TOW's.

Regards,

Ken

Ken,

Or you could just look at the other two threads where you have raised this and have received responses. smile.gif

and

Bradley bugs, v1.07

Turning to the broader question, I think you should expect a smaller incremental improvement, in line with a 0.0X update / patch.

Some of the other things being suggested here are larger in scope and are probably more likely in a 0.X0 or even X.0 update / patch (maybe included in the USMC module for example).

Regards,

Ken

Ken,

and

Bradley bugs, v1.07

gibsonm,

Guilty as charged... (One day I'll figure out how to post links to other threads. There will be much rejoicing when that happens.)

To me, there is a slight difference in those threads. But, I grant that they could be rolled up into one.

I do not mean to be annoying with the multiple threads, but they do have a short half-life. My intent it to raise what I think are areas where the game could be improved. (Yes, beauty and the eye of the beholder, etc.) Once BF.C comments, then I stop. Steve has mentioned that there are too many threads for him to read every one.

You'll note that I raised a few other "issues" in other threads. The moment a BF.C member posts on the thread, whether to support it, be neutral, or to show how useless, silly, inappropriate it would be, I thank them and stop. My intent is to ensure BF.C notes the matter, not to harass them into adopting my worldview.

For what it's worth, I take your post, above, in good humor. I appreciate the feedback, and I acknowledge your role as a beta tester. Thanks for the post.

Regards,

Ken

gibsonm,

Guilty as charged... (One day I'll figure out how to post links to other threads. There will be much rejoicing when that happens.)

To me, there is a slight difference in those threads. But, I grant that they could be rolled up into one.

I do not mean to be annoying with the multiple threads, but they do have a short half-life. My intent it to raise what I think are areas where the game could be improved. (Yes, beauty and the eye of the beholder, etc.) Once BF.C comments, then I stop. Steve has mentioned that there are too many threads for him to read every one.

You'll note that I raised a few other "issues" in other threads. The moment a BF.C member posts on the thread, whether to support it, be neutral, or to show how useless, silly, inappropriate it would be, I thank them and stop. My intent is to ensure BF.C notes the matter, not to harass them into adopting my worldview.

For what it's worth, I take your post, above, in good humor. I appreciate the feedback, and I acknowledge your role as a beta tester. Thanks for the post.

Regards,

Ken

gibsonm,

Regards,

Ken