Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You're just cranky because you have yet to figure out how PBEMs work.

Nah Boo I PBEM just fine I just can't get PBEM Helper to work to well. I don't need it anyway with my 24k connection I can only play one game at a time. </font>

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

Does this mean you don't think Steve can write?

It's Seanachai, and he can write about as well as a goat with a pen up its arse. My God man, do you come to this thread sipping on a latte and lathered in your best metrosexual smelly stuff? Do you buff your fingernails on a daily basis? Are you going to begin to refer to the other Olde Ones as Bri and Danny boy (not bolded for a reason)?

Me thinks someone drinks his coffee with a bit too much cream. Friggin' nancypants.

It's Seanachai, and he can write about as well as a goat with a pen up its arse. My God man, do you come to this thread sipping on a latte and lathered in your best metrosexual smelly stuff? Do you buff your fingernails on a daily basis? Are you going to begin to refer to the other Olde Ones as Bri and Danny boy (not bolded for a reason)?

Me thinks someone drinks his coffee with a bit too much cream. Friggin' nancypants.

To answer your question I like Steve and I like Joe, scroll up. Also I just checked the good ol homepage, you look like a real killer there sweetpea. If you want to "hunt me down and kill me”, e-mail me and I will cheerfully send you my home address, I could use the entertainment.

To answer your question I like Steve and I like Joe, scroll up. Also I just checked the good ol homepage, you look like a real killer there sweetpea. If you want to "hunt me down and kill me”, e-mail me and I will cheerfully send you my home address, I could use the entertainment.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

To answer your question I like Steve and I like Joe, scroll up. Also I just checked the good ol homepage, you look like a real killer there sweetpea. If you want to "hunt me down and kill me”, e-mail me and I will cheerfully send you my home address, I could use the entertainment. </font>

To answer your question I like Steve and I like Joe, scroll up. Also I just checked the good ol homepage, you look like a real killer there sweetpea. If you want to "hunt me down and kill me”, e-mail me and I will cheerfully send you my home address, I could use the entertainment. </font>

There is no room for the sensitive male in this thread.
How DARE you! I'm the very epitome of a sensitive male and I'm most assuredly in this thread.

Why many's the night I've had to cry myself to sleep over the insults I've been forced, by my position of responsibility here, to hurl at some poor SSN who wandered in (likely following the cracker crumb trail left by Seanachai) all dewy eyed at the prospect of joining the famed Peng Challenge Thread.

Do you think I ENJOYED making them feel worthless twits (well okay MORE worthless than they normally feel, they ARE twits after all and should be used to it by now). Of course not, as a sensitive male I was horrified at the things I was forced to write ... and yes, I normally do cackle when horrified, it's genetic or something I think.

It takes stern stuff to be BOTH a sensitive male AND the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread. You must wall up your emotions and your caring for fellow humans (the juries still out on the fellow part for most of them of course) and devote yourself to the greater good of the MBT.

But it was, I'm quite sure, the beginning of a tear that welled up in my eye when I read that Abbott was taking my comments seriously. As a sensitive male I was hurt to the quick that he would think my gentle gibes as anything but the hail-fellow-well-met, back-slapping-like-true-comrades joshing that goes on between friends. Why I like cars. I like cars as well as the next sensitive male and some hot rods above all and have NO objection to photos of such being posted here ...

models_at_nopi_car_show.jpg

That is a hot rod isn't it ... well no matter.

The POINT is that I'm a sensitive male and you bastiches had best watch your P's and Q's around me or I'll tear you a new one ... in a sensitive male way of course.

Joe

How DARE you! I'm the very epitome of a sensitive male and I'm most assuredly in this thread.

Why many's the night I've had to cry myself to sleep over the insults I've been forced, by my position of responsibility here, to hurl at some poor SSN who wandered in (likely following the cracker crumb trail left by Seanachai) all dewy eyed at the prospect of joining the famed Peng Challenge Thread.

Do you think I ENJOYED making them feel worthless twits (well okay MORE worthless than they normally feel, they ARE twits after all and should be used to it by now). Of course not, as a sensitive male I was horrified at the things I was forced to write ... and yes, I normally do cackle when horrified, it's genetic or something I think.

It takes stern stuff to be BOTH a sensitive male AND the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread. You must wall up your emotions and your caring for fellow humans (the juries still out on the fellow part for most of them of course) and devote yourself to the greater good of the MBT.

But it was, I'm quite sure, the beginning of a tear that welled up in my eye when I read that Abbott was taking my comments seriously. As a sensitive male I was hurt to the quick that he would think my gentle gibes as anything but the hail-fellow-well-met, back-slapping-like-true-comrades joshing that goes on between friends. Why I like cars. I like cars as well as the next sensitive male and some hot rods above all and have NO objection to photos of such being posted here ...

The POINT is that I'm a sensitive male and you bastiches had best watch your P's and Q's around me or I'll tear you a new one ... in a sensitive male way of course.

Joe

Joe