About US small arms

Axel

Good point flamingknives. Remember, "to cure you must first understand", to quote from 28 Days Later? I think they were trying to understand football hooligans, which is another beautiful example of why Brits should have handguns. I mean for the hooligans, not the crazied chimps who wiped out all of Britain in the movie. Crazied chimps have at least a chance of being reasoned with :D

Steve

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point flamingknives. Remember, "to cure you must first understand", to quote from 28 Days Later? I think they were trying to understand football hooligans, which is another beautiful example of why Brits should have handguns. I mean for the hooligans, not the crazied chimps who wiped out all of Britain in the movie. Crazied chimps have at least a chance of being reasoned with :D

Steve

Steve

When we do the British Module? Sure... why not? We'll also have a special Prince Harry Scimitar while we're at it. Plush red velvet interior, the best cold pheasant under glass imaginable, 300 year old scotch, Cuban cigars... the works. Problem is the damned thing will not be usable during Tea Time or whenever there is a cricket match playing on its integrated HDTV screen (that is the special comm pack for this particular vehicle) :D

Steve

(seriously... cheers to the young fellow for not ducking out of deployment, which I am sure he could have done if he wanted to)

When we do the British Module? Sure... why not? We'll also have a special Prince Harry Scimitar while we're at it. Plush red velvet interior, the best cold pheasant under glass imaginable, 300 year old scotch, Cuban cigars... the works. Problem is the damned thing will not be usable during Tea Time or whenever there is a cricket match playing on its integrated HDTV screen (that is the special comm pack for this particular vehicle) :D

Steve

(seriously... cheers to the young fellow for not ducking out of deployment, which I am sure he could have done if he wanted to)

Steve