Chicago Preview of CMSF

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong.

3501 S. Shields.

As for those asking about a webcast, forget it, I do NOT have anything that could do it, and I don't have the time or money to go find something to do it.

Rune

[ June 08, 2007, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: rune ]

Splinty,

Will pass...my brother just got back AGAIN, and the navy sent him to Fort Riley in kansas. I still have to figure that one out. Should I dedicate a humvee in a scenario for ya? To make everyone drool, I have a nice scenario that has an humvee in it, following a road in a wadi. Of course, you would be in a Cav outfit.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Splinty,

Will pass...my brother just got back AGAIN, and the navy sent him to Fort Riley in kansas. I still have to figure that one out. Should I dedicate a humvee in a scenario for ya? To make everyone drool, I have a nice scenario that has an humvee in it, following a road in a wadi. Of course, you would be in a Cav outfit.

Rune

Glad to hear your brother made it home O.K.

As for the Humvee;Cool!

And in typical military logic, the Navy is moving him from Fort Riley to Camp Shelby in Mississippi. Nothing like being in the middle of nowhere especially when you are in the navy assigned to an Army base.

Will change the scenario today, any particular name you want?

Rune

[ June 11, 2007, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: rune ]

I pity your brother Rune, Camp Shelby is the worst place the Army ever sent me, worse than Iraq by far.

The 23rd is potentially, if this thing my wife has planned falls through like I think it will, good for me. Do you still have those bottles for Bugged and myself? If she doesn't make it, can I have hers?

Can you put in a HMMVW with a bumper number of A35 and "Olivia" painted on the gunshield?

Originally posted by rune:

Yes, I still have the bottles, and if you can get bugged to agree, you can have her bottle. She hasn't replied, so I don't think she is considering travelling to Chicago. No sense of adventure or something... smile.gif

Rune

More likely she knew NG Cavscout was going to be there.

Joe

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

NG cavscout,

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I pity your brother Rune, Camp Shelby is the worst place the Army ever sent me, worse than Iraq by far.

Guess you never went to Polk. From the way Army guys that have been down there whine, you'd think it is one of the levels of Hell you read about in that Ye Olde Good Booke :D

Steve </font>