Thanks for the "TINY" scenarios!

There are some engagements in CMBO that are labelled as "tiny". They ussually span no more than 15 turns and a limited amount of units.

I would like to thank the developers and comunity authors for them. I have limited time to play CMBO (ussually at night, when wife and kids are sleeping) and I cannot go to bed with a big battle still to be resolved. It's beyond me, I keep thinking how to defeat the enemy and cannot sleep.

When I finish my battle I go to the balcony and smoke a well deserved cigarette, just to think about the past victory or defeat.

So here goes a big thanks for having my time schedule on mind. :D

A busy parent.

Originally posted by Chelco:

There are some engagements in CMBO that are labelled as "tiny". They ussually span no more than 15 turns and a limited amount of units.

I would like to thank the developers and comunity authors for them. I have limited time to play CMBO (ussually at night, when wife and kids are sleeping) and I cannot go to bed with a big battle still to be resolved. It's beyond me, I keep thinking how to defeat the enemy and cannot sleep.

When I finish my battle I go to the balcony and smoke a well deserved cigarette, just to think about the past victory or defeat.

So here goes a big thanks for having my time schedule on mind. :D

A busy parent.

Hear hear!! I, too, prefer the small battles (low unit numbers)!

I appreciate the points being listed on the CMBB battles.

Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Download "Germanboy's" byte battles from the Scenario Depot. They are great quick engagements!

Thank you - it is a good bit of fun designing the small ones, and I much prefer it over designing bigger ones. Now if only I could pull my finger out, I have a number of almost finished ones lying about for CMBB. Some of them that are otherwise unpublished are on the CMBB retail CD, I think.