T-72 Balkans on Fire! v1.3 Patch Released!!!!

The waiting is over, the first T-72 patch (v1.3) is now ready for download.

The fix list should now be pretty familiar to you all by now but here it is again. ;)

---------------------------------

T-72 Balkans on Fire! v1.3 Patch

---------------------------------

List of Fixes/changes

* Fixed lockups/freezes that some people reported

* Added configuration program option to reverse joystick Y Axis for gunner and commander view

* Added configuration program option to mute external soldier voices

* Improved functionality of 'Dual Mode'

* Improved text orientation in Map Mode

* Improved playback rate of voice commands

* Various corrections in briefing/message text

Note: Configuration options for Joystick and external voices are set using the "cfg.bat" program in your T-72 Balkans on Fire program directory.

For those that requested an early version of the patch from me in email over the last week, this patch is essentially the same one I sent you but you can install it if you wish.

We appreciate all the patience and help in getting this first patch out the door and have lots more cool stuff planned for the future.

Grab the v1.3 Patch (2.3 megs) Right Here!!!

Madmatt

Dirtydog, first off congrats on a sweet video setup you have there! I can say that T-72 was never tested in a SLI environment but it "shouldn't" make a difference however there are some things to try.

First off, while this may seem obvious, make sure the patch was actually properly installed. When you run the game you should see it say v1.3 up in the top left hand corner.

Next, make sure DirectX and your Nvidea drivers are all up to date. Also, and I can't stress this enough, DON'T OVERCLOCK. With a system like yours I would imagine it might be a little, and I can't blame you if it is. However, even if you can OC in other games fine, T-72 is rather sensitive to overclocking I have noticed.

You may also want to test out some of the other suggestions I made about freezes in this thread from the Tech Support forum:

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=50;t=000064

Not all freezes were the same and since your freezes seem to occur whenever you go into the map mode (as opposed to much more random/intermitant freezes the patch addressed) the core issue at play with you may be something else altogether.

Madmatt

• 1 year later...

Hi i have not been playing this game for long but i have noticed some things that realy bug me.

One mission that i think shows some problems with the game is the commando mission, im in a T55 and take on 3 T34/85's, when i shoot them my AP ronds more often than not faile to penetrate and not aven at that long a distance, why? this game is supposed to have realistic amour valuse!

on another mission one T34 i shot was hit in its side right on the turret ring at a range of about 900 feet/meters (or what ever the game uses) and it was still driveing around sooting at my troops!

When i take on the Two T55's i notce that my shots bounce of most of the time! when thay fire back thay do not have the same problem as me, not at all.

I have the realism set to high and have made shore things are to my liking in configuration's but the anemy still hase the advantage over me.

Can someone help me?