Sunday Bloody Sunday VS Black Sabbath

Junglist

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

gnagnagna, *orders summary execution of bots and dropship pilots*

edit: explanation. I was retaking our base with a cutter and saw Jung closing with inf. I had a tank standing by, so i had 2 possibilities: stay in the cutter and hope that the bot would fire on jung (not unreasonable since he was approaching with white hot jet packs) or take over the tank, kill jung, but hope that the bot cutter wouldn´t sudddenly run off on an errand of its own (has happened to me very often). time was short, I stuck with 1, the bot didn´t defend me naturalmente and Jung finished me off with one grenade. to add insult to injury a second tank/cutter team I had ordered in as backup was dropped in an unusable way...see replay when available.

anyway, good games, jung, poesel, redcon, and stonewall

[ September 24, 2007, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: __Yossarian0815[jby] ]

Those were some fun matches yesterday. I think Black Canyon (that's what the purplish map is called, right?) is a lot more fun when the two teams both agree to not use mortars and focus on actually capturing the facilities, rather than the inevitable flatten everything approach.

• 3 weeks later...

I´m happy I stayed on for that last game yesterday. dam objective , me and Jung on the defence. I still recall asking Jung where the enemy was and him saying: nowhere in force...5min left in the game and suddenly an armada of enemy units appears in our base "out of nowhere", we managed to win in the last minute a few points ahead but Recon and Stonewall should have.

@ the black canyon game: Poesel,we should have stuck with our original plan and both remained on the defence.

@raid...I still don´t know how to attack on this map against 2 or more humans...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

/\

I knew that! Really! What are you talking about? I only said it's great to have testers like Sharkiee back! ;)

Sorry I didn't know that, oops...

It would be great to get all the old players together for a huge game, hope we can get it to work!